CIUDAD PERDIDA ECOLODGE
Is located in the third district of Cahuita, Talamanca, province Limón. In the main highway to Sixaola, of the cemetery of Cahuita, 200 meters South and 300 meters east.
The houses, with a Victorian " English design, represent the original Caribbean architecture, and they are equipped to make your stay a pleasant and comfortable experience in the hotel.
Some of the comforts and services that we offers are:
Air conditional - Ceiling Fans - 3 houses with kitchen - Jacuzzi
Comfortable beds - Hammocks - Refrigerator - Coffeemakers
Safe deposit box - Laundry service - Tours in the zone - Internet
We hope that you come to join us to Ciudad Perdida Ecolodge! We are looking forward to making your visit an integral and wholly sustainable experience.
- Promote conservation of the flora and fauna of the surrounding environment
- Work in cooperation with the local community
- Hold interpretative programs to educate both employees and tourists about the natural and cultural environments of the region, facilitating a more whole experience.
- Provide a careful control of solid matter and residual water waste.
- Use tradicional construction Technologies and materials (or a combination of tradicional with modern, only when absolutely necessary), in order to promote sustainability
- Create the least amount of impact in the natural surroundings during construction
- Utilize construction techniques that fit into a specific cultural and physical emphasis on shape, landscape, colours all with regard towards traditional architecture of the region.