SNORKEL AND COASTAL ADVENTURE TOUR
An exhilarating trip of the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park coast line; taking in views of the beautiful beaches and exotic islands.
Your boat ride is both exhilarating and safe, we snorkel at least 2 different sites, An interpretive guide will tell you the interesting history of the area and we can spot the giant Humpback Whale, Pan Tropical Dolphins, Rays, Sea Turtles and a wide variety of coastal birds including the Brown Boobies and Pelicans.
No experience is necessary to discover the natural beauty of Costa Rica’s underwater tropical paradise.
We provide instruction for beginners and there will be a guide in the water with you to point out the colorful tropical fish, including parrotfish, angelfish, butterfly fish and damsels.
- Snorkel at least 2 different sites.
- Includes local transfers from and to hotels in Quepos / Manuel Antonio
- Equipment provided (mask, snorkel, fins, and snorkel vest),
- All trips are boat trips leaving from Quepos port, with captain and snorkel guide
- Includes: tropical fruits, cookies, juices, water,
- Transport morning: pick up approx 8:30am / drop off 12:30
- Transport afternoon: pick up approx 1:30pm / drop off 5:30pm